X3F Week in Review: February 1, 2008 – February 7, 2008
Filed under: News
Lots of great stuff happening in the world of Xbox this week. We’ve got new Fable 2 monster renders, an unexpectedly awesome Lost Odyssey trailer, new Xbox Originals titles on the way (according to the ESRB) and even a guide to help 360 owners find a more reliable Falcon model Xbox 360 (less prone to get the dreaded RROD, you see). Not only that, but we’ve got a brand new feature, Video Marketplace Weekly, which lists all the latest releases on the XBVM. Pretty handy if you ask us. On top of all that we’ve got some brand new screen shots of Tomb Raider Underworld and Golden Axe: Beast Rider, which you can find in the galleries embedded below. Please, enjoy responsibly.
- Xbox 360 Fancast 054 – Zuneberry
Less popular than an iPodberry
- Ask X3F: a day late edition
NAT problems suck. SRSLY
- Video Marketplace Weekly: the firstest edition
All the new XBVM options in one convenient place
- Fable 2’s Hobbes make a triumphant return!
So cute, but they still have to die
- How to spot a Falcon 65nm 360 in the wild
Less likely to RROD, more apt to peck your eyes out
- Voice recognition controllers really listen
You jump when I say jump!
- Retail Xbox Live packages get a redesign
Now with extra sexy
- Video: Lost Odyssey follows the White Rabbit
Like GOW and “Mad World,” only with Jefferson Airplane
- Rumor: ESRB lists more Xbox Originals
Metal Arms, DOA3, and more
- Rez HD standard mode is 4:3
Gallery: Golden Axe: Beast Rider
Gallery: Tomb Raider Underworld