King of Fighters XIII gets a patch and a price reduction
A patch that primarily focuses on improving the online functionality in The King of Fighters XIII is now live for PlayStation Network and will soon be available on Xbox Live. Here’s what it does:
- Ranked match filtering allows you to set the conditions for opponents’ connections and filtering in general is more aggressive than before.
- The accuracy of connection antennas has been increased.
- If you stay in the Player Match/Ranked Match menu, custom match settings will be temporarily retained.
- A bug relating to “NESTS-Style” Kyo and Iori with the Power of Flames has been addressed.
- Further unnamed tweaks and fixes are present.
Beyond the patch itself, the game is now moving ever closer to budget territory thanks to a $10 price drop. Atlus has also shared a King of Fighters XIII t-shirt design for EVO 2012, which has Mai doing her thing. Of course it does.